Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wow, I started a blog

A, overlooking Lake Michigan
You could say I'm a little behind, only now starting a blog when it seems everyone in the world has one already!  BUT, given the big life event we are experiencing, I thought it would be a good time to start. 

I am 20 weeks, 5 days along with identical triplet boys!  To make a long story short, this was the shock of our lives.  We have slowly come to terms with it and gotten over the initial shock, but we also know we have a long road a head, not only to get me and the boys safely to 32-34 weeks for delivery, but pretty much for the next 18 years!

This is my second day on "modified bed rest" aka "house arrest", so  I thought it was the perfect time to start a blog since I have all this time on my hands!

We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I'll have more updates then.

1 comment:

  1. if you get bored... you can start following me over at sixteensunbuckles :) i'm excited to start seeing updates all the time!

    ReplyDelete